If you own or run an independent business or you are an indie trader/artist/maker etc in Cambridgeshire, then you can become a member of Independent Cambridge.
We always offer a free listing (scroll down for details), but to make the most of your membership and our growing indie community, the best option is the more enhanced IndiePro Membership.
For this we provide a dedicated photo shoot and write-up based on personal interview (you are also free to use the photos and text for any other forms of promotion you are doing). Other benefits include:
- Appearing in the slideshow of indies on the homepage;
- Having a higher positioning in the directory listings;
- More prominent positioning on map searches (if applicable);
- Featuring in rotation in ‘Our faves’ section;
- Inclusion on our Instagram account;
- Priority shout-outs in our monthly newsletter and social media channels;
- ‘Featuring in ‘our indie of the week’ series on the Cambridge Network
- Being included in a tour (if applicable to you).
The cost of the enhanced membership for 1 year is £300 + VAT (a saving of £60 if paying as one annual payment) or £30 + VAT per month for 12 months. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your membership.
600+ members on our site
3,545 followers on Twitter
4,104 page-likes on Facebook, post reach regularly in the low thousands
No.1 on Google for many related search criteria eg ‘boutique in Cambridge’
5,000+ Cambridge Network subscribers recieve weekly bulletins
42.65% open-rates for our newsletter to 566 subscribers, average click-through rate of 16.13%
1,000+ books sold through 50+ indie outlets and online
1,374 Instagram followers
Email the following info to us at: email@example.com and we'll add you to our ever-growing directory of local indies:-
- Company name
- Address (if applicable)
- Contact details & social media links
We look forward to having you on board!